H-1B1 Visas are specialty visas for citizens of Chile and Singapore who have at least a Bachelor’s degree relating to the specific occupation, are going to be employed by a U.S. employer, and are planning to live and work in the United States for a temporary period. The spouses and dependent children of these eligible individuals can also accompany them.

Usually H-1B1 visas are given for up to 18 months, but extensions may be granted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *