Law Articles and Resources
- Can I Sue for Verbal Assault or Insulting Language?
Can you sue someone for insulting, yelling at, or threatening you? FindLaw has the answer (it's complicated)
- First Grade Teacher Shot by Student Sues School
A first grade teacher who was shot by her student during school is seeking $40 million in damages from the school that employed her for failing to prevent the incident.
- Can You Do Anything if You're Treated by an Unlicensed Nurse?
The federal government busted a large fake nursing license operation. Can you do anything if you were treated by one of these unlicensed nurses?
- Why Startups Should Never Rush to Launch
While being first to market may be the key ingredient to success for some of today's biggest tech names, if a startup rushes to launch, it could be facing legal trouble down the road.
- Tips for Protecting Small Business Proprietary Information
In this day and age where business is fiercely competitive, and almost everything can be found on the internet, it's more important than ever to protect your proprietary information.
- What Are Articles of Organization?
Here's a quick background and a few tips on writing and filing your LLC's articles of organization.