Law Articles and Resources
- Disrespecting Our Elders: Who to Call for Older Adult Abuse
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services estimates that one in every ten elderly Americans is mistreated by loved ones or strangers.
- Are You Liable for an Older Adult Parent's Car Accident?
While our elderly relatives may have a wealth of knowledge, they don't always make the quickest or best decisions behind the wheel.
- Suing for Older Adult Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall injuries are much more dangerous for the elderly than anyone else and they are, unfortunately, relatively common.
- Why Startups Should Never Rush to Launch
While being first to market may be the key ingredient to success for some of today's biggest tech names, if a startup rushes to launch, it could be facing legal trouble down the road.
- Tips for Protecting Small Business Proprietary Information
In this day and age where business is fiercely competitive, and almost everything can be found on the internet, it's more important than ever to protect your proprietary information.
- What Are Articles of Organization?
Here's a quick background and a few tips on writing and filing your LLC's articles of organization.