Law Articles and Resources
- Does Homeowners' Insurance Cover Flooding?
Natural disasters can cause a lot of heartache and financial stress. FindLaw explains how to protect your assets in the event of a flood.
- Can I Sue Plan B for Not Working?
FindLaw discusses product liability claims that you may be able to bring in a lawsuit if you took Plan B and still get pregnant
- Are Driver-Assistance Cars Safe?
FindLaw looks at a federal report on crashes involving cars with driver-assistance systems.
- Why Startups Should Never Rush to Launch
While being first to market may be the key ingredient to success for some of today's biggest tech names, if a startup rushes to launch, it could be facing legal trouble down the road.
- Tips for Protecting Small Business Proprietary Information
In this day and age where business is fiercely competitive, and almost everything can be found on the internet, it's more important than ever to protect your proprietary information.
- What Are Articles of Organization?
Here's a quick background and a few tips on writing and filing your LLC's articles of organization.