Law Articles and Resources
- Will Jaywalking Reforms Make You Safer?
California is effectively decriminalizing jaywalking starting in 2023. The move is designed to keep pedestrians safe. Will it work?
- Daycare Drama: When Does a Prank Become Felony Child Abuse?
When five daycare workers frightened toddlers with "Scream" masks, was it a prank or felony child abuse? And can the parents do anything about it?
- Don’t Be a Turkey: Keep Thanksgiving Safe and Legal
Thanksgiving is here, and a lot can go wrong. FindLaw has tips to make sure your day remains safe, happy, and healthy!
- Why Startups Should Never Rush to Launch
While being first to market may be the key ingredient to success for some of today's biggest tech names, if a startup rushes to launch, it could be facing legal trouble down the road.
- Tips for Protecting Small Business Proprietary Information
In this day and age where business is fiercely competitive, and almost everything can be found on the internet, it's more important than ever to protect your proprietary information.
- What Are Articles of Organization?
Here's a quick background and a few tips on writing and filing your LLC's articles of organization.