Law Articles and Resources
- Can You Sue a Business You Never Went Into for Catching COVID-19?
A California lawsuit against a business for a "take-home" case of COVID-19 has businesses nervous. Learn more on FindLaw's Law and Daily Life blog.
- When Is a Landlord Liable for Criminal Activity at Their Property?
A lawsuit highlights the importance of landlords taking tenants' safety seriously. Learn more on FindLaw's Law and Daily Life blog.
- What Your Food Must Legally Tell You
Food labels do not always have to tell you the truth. Learn about the laws behind food labels from FindLaw's blog.
- Is Your Website Following DOJ's Accessibility Guidance?
FindLaw summarizes the Department of Justice's claims about website accessibility. They will enforce website standards to ensure accessibility.
- More Employers Drop Preemployment Pot Testing
FindLaw looks at the ramifications of employers dropping reemployment pot testing to attract more job candidates.
- Should Vaccine-Resistant Workers Who Leave Their Jobs Receive Unemployment?
Some Republican-led states are taking steps to provide unemployment compensation for workers who refuse COVID-19 vaccinations. Learn more at FindLaw.